Apply for Student Training
ADW Summer Camp 2016
Our summer camps are FULL. Thank you for your interest!
ADW After School – Winter/Spring 2016 – Santa Fe
Since 1995, students have had the opportunity to enjoy in-depth, hands-on learning with ADW professional assistance dog trainers. Curriculum includes: Training in classroom settings and in the field; leadership and assertiveness skills, basic dog obedience training, service-dog commands and skills, public access training, disability awareness education and community interaction. Classes are open to kids ages 8 to 18.
After School Schedule for Santa Fe (Winter/Spring):
- Wednesdays at La Mariposa Montessori (18 Puesta Del Sol, Santa Fe, NM 87508)
- Thursdays at Desert Academy (7300 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87505)
After School 2016 Registration Forms - Santa Fe
- Classes begin on Wednesday, January 13th/Thursday, January 14th & end on Wednesday, May 4th/Thursday, May 5th
- Sign up to attend class one day a week for a minimum of one month.
- Please note: On Thursday, March 17th (only), class will meet at the ADW office.
- HOLIDAYS/NO CLASS:
- No classes will be held on Thursday, February 11th
- ADW Spring Break, March 21st thru March 25th
- We fill classes on a first-come/first-serve basis. We will confirm your slot via e-mail. Please allow 2-3 business days to process your forms and payment. Phone reservations are not accepted.
- Ten participants per class.
- Registration forms must be submitted to the Assistance Dogs of the West office (P.O. Box 31027, Santa Fe, NM 87594 or fax to 505-989-9640 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Forms will not be accepted by instructors at La Mariposa or Desert Academy.
ADW After School – Winter/Spring 2016 – Albuquerque
An Albuquerque after school class will be scheduled if we have a minimum of 10 participants. Please email email@example.com if you would be interested in participating in this class.